Terms and Conditions
Before you register with Moving India, kindly read the below listed terms. These shall be applicable on the website and the services provided by the website. The rules and conditions will apply to specific services.
Use of the Service
- All content of the Website is for personal use only by the User.
- The Website provides the User information related to the pricing, availability and booking for packing & moving services for household items and vehicles across India ("Service"). User agrees that the Service are provided at the registered office of the Company in Bangalore.
- We are not a company offering moving and packing services on our own. We have collaboration with various Packers & Movers and Transport Agencies who provide such services to be listed under a common platform which provides to its customers a ready data of the availability and pricing of all such Service Providers listed with. We are not responsible for any actions or services to be provided by the Packers and Movers. Once the Delivery has been booked by the Website the Packers and Movers is solely responsible for such Delivery. At no time can a claim for non-performance of such service can be brought against the Company.
- Our responsibilities include only providing for a valid platform for registration/ booking of services provided by any of its Service Providers from amongst its network.
- Providing false information relating to age, name, address or any other may constitute an offence. The Website reserves the right to report to the relevant authorities any person supplying false information on the Site. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website.
Modification and Alterations
- The Website reserves the right to modify the Sites, Services and Software and/or change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the Services at any time and without prior notice.
- We may alter or modify the Terms at any time without giving prior notice to you. We may choose to notify of some changes in the Terms either by email or by displaying a message on the Website; however, our notification of any change shall not waive your obligation to keep yourself updated about the changes in the Terms. Your continued use of the Website and/or any Services offered constitutes your unconditional acceptance of the modified or amended Terms.
User Account, Password and Security
- If any of the Services you use require an account, before using the Service you must open an account by completing the required registration process. This will include providing the Website with current, complete and accurate information, including, without limitation, your email address.
- Your membership or subscription is personal to you and you may not transfer or make available your account name and password to others and you may not use anyone else's account at any time. The Website will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
User Restriction and Undertakings
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- is misleading in any way
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- It involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work ,providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
- refers to any website or URL that, in Our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service.
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- You also agree not to use our message board for posting numerous identical messages or by creating "party boards" on them;
Links to Third Party Sites
- The Sites may contain advertising and sponsorship and other material from third parties which are beyond the Websites control. Those third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all relevant laws and regulations. The Website will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any third party material, nor does the Company endorse any third parties whose material appears on the Site.
- The Site may contain links to other Sites which are also outside the Website’s control and are not covered by these Terms of Service. The Website will not be liable for the content of any third party sites or the actions or omissions of their proprietors nor for the contents of third party advertisements and sponsorship on those Sites. The Website does not endorse any third party Sites which have links from the Site. If you access those third party Sites you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We do not guarantee the safety and reliability of the other sites, and do not take responsibility for any virus, bugs, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with third parties are your sole responsibility.